Friday, June 19, 2009

06-19-09

06-19-09

It’s busy wedding season! Ryan and I recently shot Ilean and Brian’s wedding in Seattle at the Blessed Sacrament Church. That venue was so amazing with the huge ceilings and old design!

Ileana and Brian

I also loved getting photos of them showing off their dance moves at Hotel Deca.

Ileana and Brian

I did some engagement photos for Fawn and Darren down at Point Defiance Park in Tacoma. This may be my favorite park to shoot at. The roses were in full bloom.

Fawn and Darren

I finished Jamie and Kwadwo’s album in in record time just in time for their second reception in Michigan. It is one of my favorite albums I have created so far.

Jamie and Kwadwo

Jamie and Kwadwo

I finally got my new Color Efex Pro 3 software from Nik up and running on my work computer. There are some amazings filters and so many combinations to choose from!! I did some tests with my photos of Erica from my Vegas trip and really like the results.

Erica

Erica

I also did some maternity shots with Karen and Brian at their place.

Karen and Brian

I’m back to work editing photos, designing albums, and working on the new website!

Steve Rydgren

No comments: